Airport Transfer St Constantine and Elena details:
Plan a summer holiday in St Constantine and Elena? Do not forget to book private transfer from Burgas airport or Varna airport to St Constantine and Elena in advance. We offer airport transfer St Constantine and Elena for any company at the best prices.
Constantine and Elena Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Constantine and Elena to Burgas airport||110 €||130 €|
|Constantine and Elena to Varna airport||45 €||60 €|
|Constantine and Elena to Sofia airport||250 €||330 €|
Why to book transfer St Constantine and Elena with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for transfer St Constantine and Elena
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about St Constantine and Elena:
The resort complex St. Constantin and Elena is located in the northern part of the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria. It is located in the Varna region, the administrative centre of which is the city of Varna. The distance from the resort to Varna is 10 km, to Albena – 21 km, to Golden Sands – 10 km, to Sunny Beach – 102 km, to Nessebar – 109 km, to Sozopol – 156 km. This is one of the few resorts in Bulgaria, which pleases with an abundance of greenery – it is located in a luxurious forested area.
The coast, where St. Konstantin and Elena is located, is famous for its mineral springs. The resort has truly healing springs, with the help of which treats many diseases. Numerous outdoor and indoor pools are filled with hot mineral water, the temperature in which varies from 38 to 45 degrees.