Airport Transfer to/from Elenite details:
Plan a summer holiday in Elenite? Do not forget to book private transfer from Burgas airport or Varna airport to Elenite in advance. We offer airport transfer to/from Elenite for any company at the best prices.
Elenite Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Transfer Elenite to Burgas airport||22 €||28 €|
|Transfer Elenite to Varna airport||56 €||66 €|
|Transfer Elenite to Sofia airport||142 €||169 €|
|Transfer Elenite to Bucharest||149 €||162 €|
|Transfer Elenite to Istanbul||138 €||157 €|
|Transfer Elenite to Thessaloniki||368 €||451 €|
Why to book transfer to/from Elenite with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for transfer to/from Elenite
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Elenite:
The Elenite resort complex is located on the seashore, on the southern slope of the easternmost part of the Balkan Range. The resort is located on the shore of a beautiful bay in the immediate vicinity of Cape Emine, 4.5 km east of the village of Saint Vlas and 8.5 km from the resort of Sunny Beach. Burgas International Airport is only 40 km from Elenite.
All hotels in the resort are located near the seashore, there are many restaurants with European and national cuisine, there are taverns, a wine cellar, day and night bars, an outdoor saltwater pool, tennis courts and a yacht club.
Adults will also enjoy volleyball, football, aerobics, archery, table tennis and billiards. There is also an excellent equestrian centre here. In the evening, in the amphitheatre, you can watch bright, fiery performances of dancers.