Airport Transfer to/from Kiten details:
Plan a summer holiday in Kiten? Do not forget to book private transfer from Burgas airport or Varna airport to Kiten in advance. We offer airport transfer to/from Kiten for any company at the best prices.
Kiten Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Transfer Kiten to Burgas airport||38 €||47 €|
|Transfer Kiten to Varna airport||74 €||80 €|
|Transfer Kiten to Sofia airport||146 €||173 €|
|Transfer Kiten to Bucharest||143 €||163 €|
|Transfer Kiten to Istanbul||136 €||148 €|
|Transfer Kiten to Thessaloniki||374 €||459 €|
Why to book transfer to/from Kiten with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for transfer to/from Kiten
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Kiten:
The resort town Kiten is located in the south of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, 70 km from Burgas Airport, near the mouth of the Karagach River.
The average temperature in July there is 23-24 ° C, and one of the advantages of the town is a unique combination of sea and mountains (Strandja). Another wealth is two beautiful sea gulfs – Karaagach and Atliman and extensive beaches. The north beach, known as Atliman, is located in the depths of the bay of the same name and includes beautiful sand dunes. The southern bay of Urdoviza is divided into two beaches – Kiten South and Camping Kiten.
Also the Ropotamo Nature Reserve is nearby, and offer interesting boat trips along the mouth of the Ropotamo River.
The Karaagach River, which flows into the sea near Kiten, is rich in fish and is a favorite place for vacationers in the resort fishing enthusiasts.