Airport Transfer to/from Obzor details:
Obzor is a great place for family holiday. Book your private transfer from Burgas airport or Varna airport to Obzor in advance. We offer airport transfer to/from Obzor for any company at the best prices.
Obzor Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Transfer Obzor to Burgas airport||38 €||47 €|
|Transfer Obzor to Varna airport||39 €||48 €|
|Transfer Obzor to Sofia airport||150 €||178 €|
|Transfer Obzor to Bucharest||133 €||144 €|
|Transfer Obzor to Istanbul||136 €||162 €|
|Transfer Obzor to Thessaloniki||383 €||469 €|
Why to book transfer to/from Obzor with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for transfer to/from Obzor
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Obzor:
Obzor is a city in the Burgas region of Bulgaria, a resort on the Black Sea. The resort of Obzor is located on the panoramic road connecting the Southern and Northern Black Sea coast, 65 km south of Varna and 6 km away from Byala. It is 74 km away from Bourgas and 37 km away from Nessebar.
The beach of the resort is about 10 km long and 20 to 60 m wide. The southern beach and the beach “Irakli” are especially beautiful. The sand is grainy, golden in color. The combination of beautiful nature, clean sea, golden sand, tranquility, hospitality and good cuisine make Obzor a favorite destination for tourists. A number of sports can be practiced on the beach such as beach volleyball, swimming, surfing, diving, jet skiing, water skiing and more.