Airport Transfer to/from Sozopol details:
If you decide to relax in Sozopol, you will need private airport transfer. Book transfer from Burgas airport or Varna airport to Sozopol in advance. We offer airport transfer to/from Sozopol for any company at the best prices.
Sozopol Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Transfer Sozopol to Burgas airport||26 €||32 €|
|Transfer Sozopol to Varna airport||66 €||72 €|
|Transfer Sozopol to Sofia airport||139 €||165 €|
|Transfer Sozopol to Bucharest||136 €||155 €|
|Transfer Sozopol to Istanbul||140 €||152 €|
|Transfer Sozopol to Thessaloniki||362 €||444 €|
Why to book transfer to/from Sozopol with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for transfer to/from Sozopol
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Sozopol:
Sozopol is a famous resort in the southern part of the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria. It is the administrative center of the Sozopol community, which is part of the Burgas region. The distance from Sozopol to Burgas is 34 km, to Nessebar – 67 km, to Sunny Beach – 69 km, to Varna – 150 km. Sozopol is divided into two parts: the Old (the historical part, declared an architectural reserve) and the New Town, where the bulk of the hotels are concentrated. These two parts are separated by a park and a beach.
Sozopol is the oldest Bulgarian city on the Black Sea coast. The first settlement in these places arose as early as 4-3 millennium BC. e. In 610 BC e. at this place, the immigrants from Miletus founded the Greek colony of Apollonius, named after the god Apollo and erected a 14-meter statue of Apollo. In 72 BC. e. Roman commander Marc Terence Varron Lucullus captured and destroyed Apollonia, and brought the aforementioned statue to Rome.
Tourists can engage in various sports – jet skiing, surfing, playing beach volleyball, boating, fishing. To the south of this is the Ropotamo Nature Reserve, covering the mouth of the river of the same name. There you can enjoy trip on different vessels along the river, watching interesting species of birds and plants.