Albena Bulgaria Airport Transfer details:
Plan a summer holiday in Albena? Do not forget to book private transfer from Burgas airport or Varna airport to Albena in advance. We offer Albena Bulgaria Airport Transfer for any company at the best prices.
Albena Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Albena to Burgas airport||74 €||95 €|
|Albena to Varna airport||32 €||39 €|
|Albena to Sofia airport||169 €||223 €|
Why to book Albena Bulgaria Airport Transfer with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for Albena Bulgaria Airport Transfer
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Albena:
Albena resort was opened on August 24, 1969 and is located in the beautiful bay of the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria. It is located on the Black Sea coast, 30 km north of Varna and Dobrich, 8 km south of Balchik, 500 km northeast of Sofia. In Albena there is a beach with a length of 5 km and a width of 150 m.
In addition to a beach holiday, the season of which lasts from May to October, Albena provides opportunities for year-round medical and health tourism – the resort has mineral springs and healing mud. The average air temperature in summer is about + 25 ° C, often it rises to + 29-32 ° C. The water temperature in June-August does not fall below + 22-25 ° C. For most of the summer months, a refreshing breeze blows from the sea.
Particular attention at the resort is given to children. There are many services such as amusement park, karting, skateboard school, shooting gallery, water slide, water karting and mini-golf, archery range, children’s discos, boats, mini-trains, video games in the bowling room. Also are held competitions for drawings on asphalt and for building of sand castles.
The resort has a wide variety of cafes and restaurants with European and Bulgarian cuisine. In the evenings, many of them offer entertainment and dance programs.