Borovets Transfer details:
You chose Borovets for winter vacation? So you need a safe and convenient private airport Borovets Transfer! We offer taxi service to/from Borovets for any company.
Borovets Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Borovets to Sofia Airport||54 €||66 €|
|Borovets to Plovdiv||59 €||76 €|
|Borovets to Burgas Airport||140 €||178 €|
|Borovets to Varna Airport||171 €||226 €|
Why to book Borovets Transfer with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for Borovets transfer
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Borovets:
- Length of Borovets ski trails: 58 km
- Where it is located Borovets: in the Rila Mountains, 70 km from Sofia and 130 km from Plovdiv
- Season in Borovets: mid December – end of April
- Borovets official website: here
- Borovets cameras: Qstrebec, Popangelov, Ela1, Ela2
- Borovets Weather forecast: here
Borovets is the oldest Bulgarian mountain resort. It is founded in 1896 by Prince Ferdinand. He the first builds here his summer residence and several hunting houses. Following him, some aristocrats and rich families from Sofia are starting to build their pitchforks for summer holidays. At first Borovets was known as “Chamkoria”, and in 1942 it was renamed Borovets. In the 60s and 70s of the last century, the resort began to grow and gradually turned into a centre for winter sports in the Balkans.
Borovets is divided into three ski areas of varying complexity – Sitnyakovo, Yastrebets and Markudzhika. Sitnyakovo is suitable for beginners and the other 2 for more experienced skiers. The resort also has 20 km of cross-country ski runs, ski jumps and trails for snowboarders. For young fans of winter sports in Borovets is built a children’s snow park Borakids, which is located near the hotel Rila.
In the summer months, the resort offers 20 km of marked trails for cycling enthusiasts. Also from the resort Borovets there is a walking trail to the highest peak in the Balkans-Musala 2925m, which is not easy to climb, but the view from the top of Musala is worth all the effort.
Borovets is closest to Sofia ski resort, the distance from Sofia to Borovets is about 70 kilometers and the road usually takes about 1 and a half hours.
We offer Borovets airport transfer to any hotel and address in resort, including: Hotel Royal Borovets, Hotel Yastrebets Wellness & Spa, Yanakiev Club Hotel, Alpin Hotel, The Lodge Hotel, Victoria Hotel Borovets, Hotel Samokov, Rila Hotel Borovets, Hotel Moura, Saint George Borovets Hotel, Hotel Bor, Hotel Borovets Edelweiss, Persey Semiramida Gardens Apartments, Villas Jagoda & Malina, Villa Ibar and many more.