Pamporovo Airport Transfer details:
Pamporovo resort is a great choice for a winter adventure! Start it with Iksam, book your Pamporovo airport transfer! We offer transfer service to Pamporovo for any company.
Pamporovo Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Pamporovo to Sofia Airport||145 €||190 €|
Why to book Pamporovo transfer with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for Pamporovo Airport Transfer
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Pamporovo:
- Length of Pamporovo ski trails: 37 km
- Where it is located Pamporovo: in the Rhodope Mountains, at the foot of the Snejanka peak, 260 km from Sofia, 85 km from Plovdiv
- Season in Pamporovo: mid December – end of April
- Pamporovo official website: here
Winter resort Pamporovo exists since 1933. It is located in the heart of the Rhodope Mountains, at the foot of the Snejanka peak, at an altitude of 1650 m above sea level. Almost all the trails start at the top of Snezhanka and are divided into different categories of difficulty. There are easy slopes for beginners and challenging for already experienced skiers. Of course, snowboarders can also use trails; there are also slopes for sleds. In Pamporovo are several schools where adults and children can receive highly qualified skiing instruction. Pamporovo hosts international and national competitions in skiing Olympic disciplines for men and women: skiing, orienteering, biathlon and other winter sports.
Like Bansko, Pamporovo also offers opportunities for tourism in the summer months. Many people find salvation from the intense heat in the beautiful nature and fresh air in Pamporovo. Near the resort there are many hiking trails, which are suitable not only for hiking, but also for cycling and horse riding. Also nearby are the Trigrad and Buinovo gorges that offer not only fascinating rocky landscapes, but also a place for climbing enthusiasts. From the resort you can easily get to the picturesque villages of Shiroka Luka, Stoikite, Arda, where you can get acquainted with the Rhodopian architecture and interesting traditions of the locals. It is impossible not to mention the caves Devil’s Throat and Yagodina – one of the most interesting and mysterious in Bulgaria. In addition, you can climb with a jeep to a specially equipped metal site “Eagle Eye”, which offers amazing views of the Rhodope Mountains in Bulgaria and small part of the Greek mountains.
You can get to Pamporovo from Sofia Airport or Plovdiv Airport. The distance from Sofia to Pamporovo is about 260 kilometres and the road usually takes about 3 and half hours, and 85 km from Plovdiv is about 2 hours. The first part of the way is the fast highway, and the second part passes through the most beautiful mountains of Bulgaria – the Rhodopes.
We offer transport from Sofia Airport to any hotel in Pamporovo, including: Hotel Iva & Elena, Dafovska Hotel, Family Hotel Ginger, Green Life Family Apartments Pamporovo, Sunny Hills Ski&Wellness, Nevada Aparthotel, The Stream Resort, Mountain Lodge Winter Half-Board, Hotel Neviastata, Grand Monastery Private Apartments, Hotel Orpheus – Casino and SPA, Complex Kamelia, Hotel Bellevue Ski & Spa, Finlandia Hotel, Hotel Pamporovo, Belmont Ski & Spa Hotel, Grand Hotel Murgavets and many more.