Primorsko Taxi / Transfer details:
Plan a summer holiday in Primorsko? Do not forget to book private transfer from Burgas airport or Varna airport to Primorsko in advance. We offer Primorsko Taxi / Transfer for any company at the best prices.
Primorsko Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Primorsko Burgas airport||49 €||59 €|
|Primorsko Varna airport||72 €||82 €|
|Primorsko Sofia airport||149 €||184 €|
Why to book Primorsko Taxi / Transfer with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for Primorsko Taxi / Transfer
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Primorsko:
Primorsko is located 52 km south of Burgas and 442 km southeast of Sofia. Primorsko has a seaport and regular buses to resorts on the southern Black Sea coast. Primorsko, in fact, is a conservation area, with pristine forests, rare plants and wild animals, with interesting rock formations and a rich historical heritage of ancient civilizations. In the city itself there are many parks and alleys with broadleaf trees, beeches, oaks, famous for the fact that citrus fruits are grown here. Primorsko adjoins the Ropotamo nature reserve, which is spread at the mouth of the river of the same name, also called the “Bulgarian Amazon”. The reserve received its status in 1940 and since then has become one of the favourite national parks and a popular sightseeing place for tourists.
Primorsko is a treasury of antiquities, attracting archaeologists from around the world here. Thracians, Greeks, Romans and Slavs left their cultural mark on the territory of Primorsko. At Cape Maslen Nos were discovered the ruins of the ancient city of Ranuli and the well-preserved Beglik Tash Observatory-Sanctuary, with an ancient solar calendar inside. Scientists attribute the find to the 14th century. BC e.
Another famous place in Primorsko is the Arkutino Botanical Garden. Arkutino, which means “bear’s swamp”, is located among a rare longose