Ravda Airport Transfer details:
Plan a summer holiday in Ravda? Do not forget to book private transfer service from Burgas airport or Varna airport to Ravda in advance. We offer Ravda Airport Transfer for any company at the best prices.
Ravda Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Ravda to Burgas||30 €||45 €|
|Ravda to Varna||95 €||105 €|
|Ravda to Sofia||220 €||300 €|
Why to book Ravda Airport Transfer with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for Ravda Airport Transfer
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Ravda:
The village Ravda is located about 33 km beyond Burgas and 4 km in front of Nessebar. The close proximity of Ravda to such resort places as Nessebar, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Elenite and Aheloy is a premise for a varied vacation. In Nessebar, tourists can go in for cultural tourism, nearby is Sunny Beach, known for opportunities for entertainment. Lovers of diversity can change the beach every day. Communication between the resorts is carried out by regular transport in a short time.
As in all of Bulgaria, the climate of Ravda is mild. Many sunny days a year and a quiet calm sea made the village a favourite place for parents with children and for independent tourists who prefer a calm, measured rest. The air temperature in summer rises to + 30 ° C, and the temperature of sea water in high season can reach + 26 ° C. You can swim in the coastal waters of Ravda from April until October.