Airport Transfer Bulgaria Sunny Beach details:
Plan a summer holiday in Sunny Beach? Do not forget to book private transfer from Bulgaria airport to Sunny Beach in advance. We offer Sunny Beach transfers for any company at the best prices.
Sunny Beach Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Transfer Sunny Beach to Burgas airport||17 €||21 €|
|Transfer Sunny Beach to Varna airport||60 €||74 €|
|Transfer Sunny Beach to Sofia airport||157 €||190 €|
|Transfer Sunny Beach to Bucharest||147 €||159 €|
|Transfer Sunny Beach to Istanbul||150 €||162 €|
|Transfer Sunny Beach to Thessaloniki||362 €||443 €|
Why to book Sunny Beach Airport Transfer with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for Sunny Beach Airport Transfers
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Sunny Beach:
Sunny Beach is one of the most popular and expensive resorts in the country with five-star hotels and discos, which do not stop even for a minute. Burgas International Airport is located 27 km from Sunny Beach, while the seaport and the Burgas Railway Station are 40 km away. It has regular connections with the regional centers of Burgas (40 km) and Varna (90 km). Sunny Beach is located 361 km from Sofia, 251 km from Plovdiv, 90 km from Varna.
It is situated in a crescent-shaped bay. The beach of the resort complex is made of fine golden sand, the dunes and groves give the area a very picturesque view. The beach is more than 8 km long and 30 – 60 m wide. The seafloor has a very low slope and is convenient for bathing.
The project of Sunny Beach began in 1957. The first hotel – Kalina – welcomed tourists on June 8, 1959, just minutes after the builders left the site. The tourist season starts without an official opening. There was a willingness for the celebration, but it did not take place, as the transfer is by foreign buses, which do not enter the main road but take guests directly to the hotel. Immediately after their accommodation, foreign tourists hurried to swim in the sea and the opening did not take place.