Airport Transfer to/from Pravets details:
Plan a holiday in Pravets ? You will need private airport transfer to/from Pravets. We can provide you transfer service directly to your accommodation and transport with new, comfortable cars and professional drivers for any company at the best prices.
Pravets Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Transfer Pravets to Burgas airport||149 €||177 €|
|Transfer Pravets to Varna airport||136 €||155 €|
|Transfer Pravets to Sofia airport||29 €||37 €|
|Transfer Pravets to Bucharest||137 €||149 €|
|Transfer Pravets to Istanbul||355 €||436 €|
|Transfer Pravets to Thessaloniki||149 €||161 €|
Why to book transfer to/from Pravets with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for transfer to/from Pravets
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Pravets:
Pravets is a small town located 11 km from the town of Botevgrad, 50 km north-east of Sofia. The population of the town of Pravets is only 2500 people. The city is surrounded by forest and beautiful slopes of the Stara planina mountains. Near the town there is a large artificial lake, which offers conditions for a variety of water sports and fishing. Pravets is located at an altitude of 420 m above sea level. The winter is mild and the summer is cool, which is why Pravets is a suitable place for recreation all year round.
Pravets is the hometown of the former Prime Minister of Bulgaria, Todor Zhivkoy. The region is known for its traditional architecture and cultural heritage. On the way to the city of Etropole, 3-10 km from Pravets, there are the monasteries of St. Theodore Triton and the Etropolis monastery. The famous Glozhensky monastery is located 45 km from Pravets.