Sofia airport location: 5 km east of Sofia
Number of terminals: 2
IATA code: SOF
ICAO code: LBSF
Address: 1 Chistophor Columbus Blvd, Sofia Airport EAD, 1540 Sofia, Bulgaria
Phone numbers: +359 2 937 2211, +359 2 937 2212, +359 2 937 2213
The official airport website: www.sofia-airport.bg
The first airport in Sofia was located on the territory of today’s central railway station and the beginning of the first flights of the internal lines were transportation of mail on two routes: Sofia-Gorna Oryahovitsa-Varna-Rousse and Sofia-Plovdiv-Yambol-Burgas. In 1939, the first building of Sofia Airport was set, in subsequent years, the terminal and runways are being built and modernized. In 2000, completely renovated Terminal 1, and in 2006 opened Terminal 2. In addition, in April 2015 was builded a subway line connecting Terminal 2 to the city center. Two terminals are interconnected by a bus line.
Your vacation begins with the airport transfer, so it is important to arrange everything in advance to avoid misunderstandings upon arrival in another country. We Iksam Travel will gladly organize for you a transfer from Sofia Airport along any route.
Why to book a transfer from the airport from Iksam Travel:
- The driver will meet you at the airport with a sign with your name, help with luggage. Also will assist in communicating with the hotel administrator (if necessary).
- We work around the clock and seven days a week.
- Prices for all directions are fixed and are calculated at a price per kilometer.
- You can order a transfer now, and pay at the end of the transfer without prepayment.
- If you did not find the point or direction you need, then check by email or phone (WhatsApp, Viber).
- We follow the schedule of the aircraft and will be at the airport in time to meet you
You can view the route, prices and order airport transfer here.