Bansko Transfer details:
Plan a winter holiday in Bansko ski resort? Do not forget to book Bansko Transfer in advance. We offer taxi service from Bansko to all Bulgaria airports for any company.
Bansko Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Transfer Bansko to Sofia Airport||90 €||130 €|
|Bansko to Burgas Airport||255 €||335 €|
|Bansko to Varna Airport||285€||365 €|
up to 4 people “VW Sharan” or similar
up to 6 people “Mercedes-Benz Viano” or similar
Why to book Bansko Transfer with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for Bansko transfer
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Bansko:
- Length of Bansko ski trails: 75 km.
- Where it is located: at the foot of the Pirin Mountains, 160 km from Sofia
- Season in Bansko: mid December – mid April
- Bansko official website: here
- Bansko cameras: Todorka, Shiligarnika, Banderica, Plato
- Bansko Weather forecast: here
- Nearest airport to Bansko: Sofia airport
One of the most popular winter resorts among fans of ski sports and snowboarding – Bansko. It is located at the foot of the Pirin Mountains. At an altitude of 925 m above sea level. From a small town in recent years, Bansko has become one of the leading ski resorts in Europe. The total length of trails about 75 km, the longest 16 km. There is a night ski trail, and in the winter in the city is opened a skating rink. In recent years Bansko hosts competitions of world and European cups in skiing and biathlon.
It is pleasant to rest in Bansko not only in winter, but also in summer. In the summer months, the ski resort turns into an ideal place for fans of rock climbing, mountain hiking, biking, horse riding and rafting. Also there are therapeutic thermal springs. So the resort is also suitable for spa relaxation and wellness treatments.
How to get to Bansko
Nearest airport to Bansko is Sofia airport. The distance between Sofia and Bansko is about 160 km and the road takes about 2 hours and half. Most of the way is a fast motorway that passes through beautiful mountain landscapes, so time goes unnoticed while you enjoy the mountains and beautiful valleys.
We offer Bansko airport transfer to any hotel in resort, including: Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena, Premier Luxury Mountain Resort, Casa Karina Hotel, Royal Tower Hotel Bansko, Saint George Palace, Regnum Bansko Hotel & Spa, Lucky Bansko Aparthotel SPA & Relax, Mountain View Resort, Apartment Tourist Complex & SPA Astera Bansko, Sunrise Park & Spa Hotel, LION Hotel Bansko.