Plovdiv Airport Transfer details:
If you decide to visit the European capital of culture – Plovdiv, book in advance transfer service to save time to fully enjoy the atmosphere of the city. We offer Plovdiv Airport Transfer for any company at good prices.
Plovdiv Transfer Price
|To:||Up to 4:||Up to 6:|
|Plovdiv to Sofia||85 €||105 €|
|Plovdiv to Burgas||135 €||165 €|
|Plovdiv to Varna||200 €||240 €|
|Plovdiv to Bansko||135 €||165 €|
|Plovdiv to Borovets||95 €||110 €|
|Plovdiv to Pamporovo||85 €||110 €|
|Plovdiv to Sunny Beach||150 €||180 €|
|Plovdiv to Nessebar||150 €||180 €|
|Plovdiv to Golden Sands||225 €||280 €|
|Plovdiv to Sozopol||150 €||180 €|
|Plovdiv to Albena||255 €||310 €|
up to 4 people “VW Sharan” or similar
up to 6 people “Mercedes-Benz Viano” or similar
Why to book Plovdiv transfer with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for Plovdiv transfer
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Plovdiv:
Plovdiv is one of the oldest cities in Europe, located in southern Bulgaria, on both banks of the Maritsa River. Plovdiv is about three thousand years old. The second largest city in the country, Plovdiv, is a major railway and automobile junction in Bulgaria. On its territory harmoniously coexist old architectural buildings and structures of the modern era. About two hundred ancient buildings have the status of historical monuments and are under state protection. Its rich cultural heritage is invaluable not only for the country itself, but also for the world as a whole.
Plovdiv is the centre not only of a number of the most famous models of the Balkan architecture of the XIX century. This is a lively city with many art galleries, workshops and shops of folk craftsmen, numerous café-terraces and wine cellars, excellent restaurants with excellent national cuisine, always filled with laughter and music.
Plovdiv is the capital of modern Bulgarian art: numerous art galleries located here compete with each other in the quality of their exhibitions. In addition, the city has archaeological, natural science and ethnographic museums. There are a number of theatres.