Taxi Sveti Vlas details:
Plan a summer holiday in Sveti Vlas? Do not forget to book private transfer service from Burgas airport or Varna airport to Sveti Vlas in advance. We offer airport taxi Sveti Vlas for any company at the best prices.
Sveti Vlas Transfer Price
|From:||Sedan Up to 4:||Minivan Up to 6:|
|Sveti Vlas to Burgas||35 €||55 €|
|Sveti Vlas to Varna||75 €||105 €|
|Sveti Vlas to Sofia||220 €||300 €|
up to 4 people “VW Sharan” or similar
up to 6 people “Mercedes-Benz Viano” or similar
Why to book transfer Sveti Vlas with Iksam:
- Price doesn’t change at the last moment, our prices are fixed per kilometre
- Not require CREDIT CARD details
- Paying in cash at the end of transfer or online, paying in currency that you prefer.
- NO prepayment, and it is mean free cancellation of booking
- We will meet you at the airport with nameplate
- We always check the schedule and will be at the airport in time
- Free child seats for our little travellers
- We accept reservations 24/7
- Simple online booking
- English-speaking professional drivers
Price for taxi Sveti Vlas
- Chosen vehicle with a driver
- Baby seats if required
- VAT, fuel, paid parking
- Good mood and a lot of impressions
- Food, drinks
- Personal expenses
What we know about Sveti Vlas:
Saint Vlas is a small town named after the patron saint of commerce God Veles. Apparently, the patron is doing his job very well, because the young Saint Vlas is developing rapidly and becoming a very popular resort in Bulgaria. There are at least two reasons for this: a convenient location and a healing climate. Sveti Vlas is 40 km from Burgas International Airport, 5 km from the largest and most bustling resort of the country – Sunny Beach and 9 km from the ancient and quiet Nessebar.
The beach at this resort is turned right south, the sand on it is fine and golden. The whole area is characterized by a unique combination of clean mountain air, marine climate and beautiful nature. This is a favourite vacation spot of many Bulgarians and foreigners.
In 2007, in St. Vlas, the Dinevi brothers opened the country’s largest yacht marina “Marina Dinevi”.